Tuesday, March 16, 2010

311 Call Center - Dissolved

Effective Immediately - the 311 phone reporting system that handled city issues and problems has been dissolved. Here's the new system for reporting issues and problems in New Orleans;

Call 658-2299 and follow the prompts:

Press #1 for Public Works (potholes, clogged drains, missing street signs and traffic signal outages)

Press #2 for Housing / Code Enforcement (status of a hearing, report a blighted structure)

Press #3 for Environmental Health (vacant lot with high grass)

Press #4 for Department of Revenue (property tax, sales tax, occupational license, sanitation fee removal)

Press #5 for Parks & Parkways (City tree trim request or downed trees)

Press #6 for Emergency Preparedness (house elevation, hazardous mitigation, city assisted evacuation plan, Dept of Homeland Security)

Press #0 for all other Department / Agencies

To report streetlight outages, call 658.2299 and follow the prompts for streetlights. You will be directly connected with Robinson Industries, the City's contracted streetlight repair vendor.

1 comment: